Broken Pieces

She thought he cheated, her heart shouted:
Love doesn't have boundaries,but i have,
It doesn't have ends, but i have.
Loving is never a mistake,but you are,
Distances change you,that's why we are far.
For you i was body, for me you were heart,
May be this is reason you got bore i got hurt.
How much it pains you won't understand,
But you always want me there to stand.
I didn't knew , that you were fake,
Don't do this to anyone else for heaven's sake.
His apology  hesitated inside his heart, it felt like......
Love is a meaningless word,which makes life meaningful,
Love is unexpressed expression, which make experience delightful.
Your head on my shoulder makes me tough and bolder,
Nobody can deny this , you are my heart holder.
I always feel your hand in my empty hand,
Dear; you always have angels for me to send.
We can be apart , but will always  be each others part,
Why are you afraid, i can give you support if i can give you my heart.
I know there are lots of people for you standing in que,
But all i know is " I LOVE YOU " ........
Life played its game meanwhile.

Comments

  1. Nailed it dude...NYC content presented in awesome way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I accept these on behalf of my co-writer Muskan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have written that love does not have boundaries .my simply question from u.that today world ,all relationship became worst,today people do not know meaning of love .they understand that actual love is money and knowledge.
    How u deal with that

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you do not know meaning of love that have not written on these post ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aniket ki writing dekh lo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment