A step ahead

There are hurdles always in success passage,
but you believe in your working message.
Things will retard for backward pull,
fill yourself with hope n honesty up to full.

I can work hard if fate is not mine,
You can bring the worst up to fine.
No fears exists for aims are high,
Fire in me can make me touch the sky.

Desires is nothing but passion in heart,
power of dreams is force you exert.
perserverence is all you need to win,
Trust in you; strength lies within.

The eternity would also witness my succcess,
But remember, to it have no recess.
If you are tough, god have angels to send,
but work & work till you reach the end.


Comments

  1. tum sahi mein baut acha likti ho.
    your word has deep meaning.
    nice poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is simply question of me that
    my all friend reach in higher college than me.they are
    not intelligent than me.what i can do to back up that confidence and lift my life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment