My Newsfeed

I checked my id today after a really long time and some things in my news feed were really funny.
 I saw people blaming dere country due to some blind judgement and the next story was about slow justice. I saw post related to mothers day and d next one was how we don't even wish our mum a good morning. Some demanded sympathies for Nepal earthquakes and other giving suggestions to become a human b4 becoming of a particular religion. I am really happy to see that people around me really do care about matter other than their crush or love.
 But the funny fact is,in real life i haven't discussed one such matter with anyone except my one or two friends.
 Irony ! Isn't it?
But now some of you might be concerned about my age. So let me sort it out. I m just a 16 year old teenager. Now some will say that I don't have any right to write all this while other will point out my grammatical mistakes and will make fun of them.
 And after dis long drama my quote,
 "Become 'socially' active b4 becoming active on social networking sites"
 PS:-
 PLEASE LEAVE UR ABUSES IN COMMENT. I PREFER READING THEM AND TO MAKE MY POST BETTER NEXT TYM.

Comments