Beautiful scar

A picture which forced old me to peep,
Which took me in times so deep.
Festival of lights; when crackers become my part,
The scar on my face was also on my heart.
Few were there,standing beside to help fighting my pain,
But there were many with gossips to entertain.
My scar wasn't that harsh as my society was,
I was alienated for an unusual cause.
But there was truth between all these lies,
Ove came in life having love in eyes.
Love was passion and his passion rose,
Remember the day when he knelt down with a rose.
My scare was as pungent as brine,
He seek in to soul and found shrine.
Beauty is something that comes with trust,
My scar affected only the minds with lust.
He has the heart whose beat i follow,
But the pain i been through made me hollow.
His love has power and that was a heal,
But my weakness; made me feel.
I am the one where imperfections are,
How can you love this dirty scar.
And lastly he held my hand and said;
" I fall for the angel that you are,
Dear i am in love with your beautiful scar. "
                                            Muskan Singhai

Comments

  1. Something most beautiful i have came across today!
    Great work Muskan Singhai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice muskan,you write good than me������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii pravesh you write well i will give 10 thousand .can you delete Beautiful scar and broken pieces

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment