THE WAY TOO LONG

The way too long


The way to be me
Was a bit too long, bit too tedious
Constantly struggling, never giving back was I
for I wanted mine attitude to be my

Deep had I thought
On my behavior
Long had I written
About my dreams
Now was the time to execute
But The way to be me
Was a bit too long
And a way too tedious

The days were short,
 the nights too long
Daily losses kept me awake
With iterated insults taking away the sleep
But determined was I
For a way not only long but also tedious
Each moment to be the better me

Nothing changed for long
And the distance seemed untouched
Then said my heart...
Just don't be you
Be the better you

Now do I struggle
Now the way still seems long
But not too tedious


Author
Aman Oswal
Connect to Aman on Facebook
Author is going to pursue
Btech in Mechanical Eng. From IITBHU

Comments